Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Direct Care network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses from more than 65,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical® Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical, and most Pearle Vision® locations.
Replacement Contact Lenses by Mail – EyeMed members may order replacement contact lenses via the Internet and have them mailed directly to the member’s home. This service is for replacement contact lenses only, and the EyeMed discount does not apply. The member’s initial pair of contact lenses must still be purchased from their eye care provider to ensure proper fit and follow-up care.
- Members save on average up to 40% off on frames, prescription lenses, and sunglasses.
- Includes access to a mail order contact lenses replacement program and savings on corrective surgery.
- Unlimited discounts; purchase as often as you like, choosing from the most popular frames, tints and lenses.
- Immediate savings at point of purchase, without any extra paperwork.
- Membership includes vision health care savings for the entire family.
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 750 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meets their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced physicians who have collectively performed over 4 million procedures.
Pricing will vary by network provider location.
|Vision Care Service||Retail Price*||Member Cost||Savings|
|Single Vision Lenses||$120||$50||$70|
|Standard Scratch Resistant and UV Coating||$40||$30||$10|
Share this Page