Direct Care was born out of a desire to make high-quality healthcare easily accessible to everyone. With a core of physicians as its’ founding members of our partnering telehealth service, we know what patients need from their physicians and how to provide it via telehealth. With a network of the world’s best primary care, specialty care, and subspecialty care physicians, and utilizing a world-class technology platform, we are capable of delivering expert telemedicine services in almost any field of medicine, clinical care or diagnostics. We are changing the way medical care is delivered across the globe and shattering the barriers of traditional medicine.
Only the most qualified physicians are asked to join our expert medical group. Our physicians are carefully selected based on strict criteria, and undergo a rigorous credentialing process to ensure that only the absolute best physicians work with you. We refuse to compromise on the quality of care that is delivered to our patients. We pay particularly close attention to the ability of the physician to connect to patients and form meaningful and healthy therapeutic relationship to ensure that the standard of care is equal to that of live medical care.
With Direct Care, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
All Physicians Are:
- Trained in accredited U.S. residencies and fellowships
- Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in their medical specialty
- Licensed in the state where they practice medicine
- Undergo extensive technology training
- Experience continuous quality monitoring to ensure adherence to the highest level quality care
- Adhere to the American Telemedicine Association guidelines for practice of telemedicine
Share this Page